Featuring data generated from the CleanTech PatentEdge™ database, which now contains more than 1.9 million clean technology related patent documents, patent research is now simplified.
At A Glance
In 2013, cleantech innovators focused heavily in the renewable energy generation and green material sectors.
In 2013, the clean technology industry experienced a decline in venture capital funding. Worldwide cleantech published patent activity also declined; however, after 10 years of growth in U.S. granted cleantech patents, activity stagnated in 2013.
Our Report Will Show You
- How did cleantech compare with overall patent activity?
- Which sectors are still on the rise?
- Which companies dominated cleantech patenting in 2013?
For access to this FREE report, fill out the form to the right.
Interested in trends and competitor activity within a specific Cleantech sector? We offer the following solutions:
- Custom reports tailored to your needs
- CleanTech PatentEdge database
Contact us today!