Featuring data generated from the CleanTech PatentEdge™ database, which now contains more than 1.9 million clean technology related patent documents, patent research is now simplified.
At A Glance
Worldwide patent publishing activity and funding in cleantech both declined in the first quarter of 2014 compared to Q1 2013. First quarter cleantech U.S. patent grant activity in 2014 improved by 9% from Q4 2013. During the first quarter of 2014, the clean technology sector received over $300 million in venture deals, none of which were classified as first-time funding. Within the renewable energy sector, solar had the most patenting activity in Q1 2014, where IBM, Panasonic, and Samsung led patenting innovations. Download the report to find out more.
Our Report Will Show You
- Which cleantech sectors were of interest for venture capital funding in Q1 and how much was invested?
- Was Samsung the leader in cleantech patent publications or did another company dethrone them?
- What’s trending in solar?
For access to this FREE report, fill out the form to the right.
Interested in trends and competitor activity within a specific Cleantech sector? We offer the following solutions:
- Custom reports tailored to your needs
- CleanTech PatentEdge database
Contact us today!